Pay Per Click Advertising
MassConvert's origin story starts with Google Ads (AdWords). Over the years we've managed millions in PPC ads for ourselves and our clients. Unlike SEO, PPC is a Pay to Play environment so we spend extra time getting your business ready with optimized landing pages, integrate conversion tracking, and building campaign structures that are beautiful and efficient.
Google Ads Management
Google Ads is the most powerful pay per click platform. It has the ability to fuel an entire businesses growth (ask our clients). Ask how it can help your business grow!
Make sure your business is the clear choice when your customer is ready to buy. Better yet bring them back until they can't help themselves!
Reach customers within a few miles of your business, or show up in new regions with targeted geo fencing strategies that increase relevance and ROI.
Show Up First
Google ads appear at the top of search results. When people search for something that matches your keywords you can appear above the search results and become the clear choice.
Data Driven Service
PPC is data-driven, meaning it should also be completely transparent. We measure your results and optimize your accounts over time to create the ideal campaign structure to grow your business.
Track New Visitors
Measure Sales and Conversions
Retarget Existing Customers
Control Ad Spend with Tight Campaign Management
Determine ROI on Ad Spend
What Is Pay Per Click Advertising?
PPC refers to the payment method for a type of advertising typically done on search engine result pages. Advertisers compete on real-time platforms to get their ads to be shown instead of their competitors. When done correctly you can pay less and still outrank your competitors.
PPC Advertising Benefits
- Increase Brand Recognition
- Take Market Share From Competitors
- Generate Local Business Leads
- Drive New Sales
The Platforms We Work With
Google Ads - The flagship search advertising platform is Google Ads (formerly AdWords). It's the largest PPC network and typically where we start when setting up and optimizing campaigns.
Bing Ads - Less used but still very valuable is the Bing search advertising platform. We will mimic your Google ads account structures to create manageable campaigns to reach your goals.
In order to have a fully optimized campaign, your search ad accounts need to be structured the correct way. We create logical account structures that are optimized to increase quality scores and decrease your CPC (cost per click).
- Ad Copy: There are a few search ad formats at the time of writing this page. The newest, dynamic search ads swap variations of your ad text automatically to optimize for conversions. We write incredible ads that get attention and encourage conversions.
- Landing Pages: At the heart of any PPC campaign are optimized landing pages. Landing pages are destinations you send your ad traffic to, they are designed from one purpose... To Convert! We build custom, conversion optimized landing pages for our clients that push visitors towards the end goal as efficiently as possible.
- Conversion Tracking: Before turning your campaigns on we will implement conversion tracking and if you are a local business Call Tracking. Conversion tracking allows us to connect the click that resulted in a purchase back to the exact keyword in the advertising platforms. This level of insight allows us to dramatically increase the return on your investment.
- Remarketing: messaging people who already know your brand is one of the best ways to increase your conversion rate. We create intuitive RMKT campaigns for clients that strengthen your brand recognition and help increase your bottom line with your warmest prospects.